See here... http://cheekymama2005.blogspot.com/
I plan to buy a dark purple or blue solid color to do for the border. And I also plan to get a tan or cream color for the background.
I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea on what color thread should I use? I'm really at a loss... I was thinking a cream to go with the background color. Or possibly like a mauve color becuase that seems to go with the theme??? But I'm really not good with matching... so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks... and wish me luck. :-)
2 comments:
Hi! I love your colors! They are nice and bright--I think they will make a lovely quilt!
As far as thread, I would match your background color since that is your most used fabric.
See you on Monday!
Hi~
I'll be joining you in this quilting bee! I love your fabrics, and look forward to seeing the end result!
blessings~
Post a Comment